top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Cristiano Ronaldo
Soccer player
Net Worth : 280 million

CRISTIANO RONALDO  Net Worth 2020 and  Biography

#C #R Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese professional Soccer player, born on February 5, 1985 in Santo Antonio, Portugal, his birth sign is the Aquarius, and his birth name is Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro.
Cristiano Ronaldo has been popular for being one of the best soccer players in the world, he rose to fame as a forward for Manchester United before his record transfer fee to Real Madrid with a $131.6 million where he starred and became the most important player in the team, he has been the captain of the Portuguese national team since 2008.
Cristiano Ronaldo won the Ballon d'Or as the European Footballer of the Year 3 times in 2008, 2013 and 2014.
In her childhood Cristiano Ronaldo was expelled from school due to his bad behavior among teachers, since that he decided to focus entirely on soccer.
Cristiano Ronaldo has started his professional career with Sporting CP in Portugal since 1992, before he joined Manchester United in 2003 and Real Madrid in 2009.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s parents are José Dinis Aveiro a Municipal Gardener and Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro a Cook, he has two sisters named Elma and Liliana Cátia, and one brother named Hugo.
Cristiano Ronaldo has a son named Cristiano Jr. in July 2010.

CRISTIANO RONALDO  Net Worth Forbes, Salary and Wealth in 2020:

Cristiano Ronaldo’s net worth is around $ 280 million
Cristiano Ronaldo’s salary per year is $ 17 million
Cristiano Ronaldo’s total earnings in a year is $ 45 million
Cristiano Ronaldo’s source of wealth: Soccer player

CRISTIANO RONALDO  height and weight 2020

Cristiano Ronaldo’s height is 6 FT 1.25 or 1.86 m

Cristiano Ronaldo’s weight is 183 lbs or 83 kg
Eyes color: Light Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Chest size: 43 in
Waist size: 33 in
Thighs size: 24.5 in
Arms / Biceps: 13 in
Shoe Size: 9 US
(Biceps Size, Hips size, Body measurements, Dress Size, Bra size): are not available

CRISTIANO RONALDO pictures:

Today I think of Syrian kids like Omar who drew his dream of being a barber. l CR7 wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth forbes 2020 - height weight Captur73
Never Skip Leg Day with CR7 l CR7 wrote:

CRISTIANO RONALDO  personal Quotes

People have to understand one thing: at the age of 18, I arrived at a dream club like Manchester United. It was a dream come true. But, even at that moment, I was thinking about playing in England for some years and then going to play in Spain. Even at that time I was thinking that way, and I always gave 100% everything.

adminn9 said on 3/21/2017, 21:16
me and my brother are your greatest fans ever and my das
/p>

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H