top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Lionel Messi
Soccer player
Net Worth : 240 Million

How much is Lionel Messi net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Lionel Messi, such as how much is Lionel Messi’s net worth and wealth in 2020, how much is Lionel Messi’s annual salary and earnings, What are Lionel Messi’s sources of wealth, and how much is Lionel Messi’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Lionel Messi from a number of our credible sources.

About Lionel Messi

Lionel Messi is an Argentinean Soccer Player, born on June 24, 1987 in  Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina his birth sign is the Cancer, and his birth name is Lionel Andrés Messi.
Lionel Messi has been popular for playing with FC Barcelona and one of the best players all times,   Argentina's national team, he won the FIFA’s Ballon D’Or 5 times, he led the Argentinean national team to the final party of the World Cup Championship in 2014, where they were defeated against Germany, and also led them to the final party of The Coppa America where they were defeated against Chili.
Lionel Messi’s parents are Jorge Horácio Messi and Celia María Cuccittini, he has two brothers Rodrigo and Matías, and one sister named María Sol.
Lionel Messi has started his soccer career since the age of four in a local club Grandoli, and then at the age of six he joined Newell's Old Boys where he scored 500 goals in 6 years, at the age of 10 their parents discovered that Lionel suffered from a growth hormone deficiency, the treatment was extremely expensive at least $1000 per month, but fortunately the Messi family had relatives in Catalonia and they succeeded to find an arrangement with FC Barcelona in 2000, and they assured his treatment.
Lionel Messi has been married to Antonella Roccuzzo since 2007, they have 2 named Thiago and mathieu.

Lionel Messi Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2020:

Lionel Messi’s net worth is around $240 Million
Lionel Messi’s salary per year is 26.5 Million
Lionel Messi’s source of wealth: Soccer Player

Lionel Messi height and weight 2020

Lionel Messi’s height is 5 FT 6.5 or 1.69 cm like:
Iggy Pop the American Singer
Richard Attenborough the English actor
Kevin McHale the American actor
Martin Balsam the American actor

Lionel Messi’s weight is 148 LBS or 67 Kg
Eyes color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Shoe Size: 10
(Biceps Size, Hips size, Chest size, Arms / Biceps size, Waist size, Bra Size, Body measurements, Dress Size): are not available

Lionel Messi personal Quotes

I prefer to win titles with the team ahead of individual awards or scoring more goals than anyone else. I'm more worried about being a good person than being the best football player in the world. When all this is over, what are you left with? When I retire, I hope I am remembered for being a decent guy.

adminn9 said on 12/6/2019, 15:55
What is Lionel Messi's net worth?
Messi's net worth is estimated to be between £200m and £230m, and probably comes in a touch lower than Ronaldo's. These figures are speculative, though, especially as his business interests tend not to be widely publicised.

Messi is now one of the best and richest soccer players of all time, and has a net worth of $400 million dollars in 2019.

/p>

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J