top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

DAVID BECKHAM
Soccer player
Net Worth : 350 Million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is DAVID BECKHAM’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2020, how much is DAVID BECKHAM’s annual salary and earnings, What are DAVID BECKHAM’s sources of wealth, and how much is DAVID BECKHAM’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About David Beckham

David Beckham is an English Soccer player born on May 2, 1975 in London, England, his birth sign is the Taurus, and his birth name is David Robert Joseph Beckham.
DAVID BECKHAM has been popular for being one of the best players ever, he is a former midfielder of Manchester United, Real Madrid, Los Angeles galaxy and Paris saint Germain, he the first British player to play more than 100 Champions League matches, and to win league titles in four countries.
DAVID BECKHAM started his professional soccer career with Manchester United in 1992.
David Beckham studied at Chase Lane Primary Schooland Chingford Foundation School.
DAVID BECKHAM’s parents are David Edward Alan Beckham and Sandra Georgina a hairdresser, he has two sisters named Lynne Georgina Beckham, Joanne Louise Beckham.
DAVID BECKHAM has been married to Victoria Beckham since 1999 they have four children namedRomeo, Cruz,  Brooklyn and Harper.

DAVID BECKHAM Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2020:

DAVID BECKHAM’s net worth is around $ 350 million
DAVID BECKHAM’s salary per year is $ 50 million
DAVID BECKHAM’s source of wealth: Soccer player.

DAVID BECKHAM height and weight 2020

DAVID BECKHAM’s height is 6 FT or 1.83 m like:
Michael Shanks the Canadian actor, Ian Ogilvy the British actor, Theo James the English Actor and Joe Calzaghe the Former Welsh Boxing Champion.

DAVID BECKHAM’s weight is 163 lbs or 74 kg
Eyes color:  Hazel
Hair Color: Blonde
Shoe Size: 11 US
Chest size: 42 in
Waist size: 15 in
Arms / Biceps size: 32 in
(Biceps Size, Hips size, Body measurements, Dress Size, Bra size): are not available

DAVID BECKHAM personal Quotes

I respect all religions, but I'm not a deeply religious person. But I try and live life in the right way, respecting other people. I wasn't brought up in a religious way, but I believe there's something out there that looks after you.

/p>

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J