top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Drake
Rapper
Net Worth : 75 million

Drake Net Worth 2020 and  Biography

#D Drake is an American Rapper, born on October 24, 1986 in Canada, his birth sign is the Scorpio, and his birth name is Aubrey Drake Graham.
Drake has been popular for being a former TV actor who turned rapper, he became a rap phenomenon after his album Thank Me Later went platinum in 2010, in 2013 his album Nothing Was The Same was the the seventh best selling album in US.
Drake started his career acting in 2001 with a role on the Canadian TV show Degrassi: The Next Generation as Jimmy Brooks.
Drake started his career rapping in 2006 when he released his first mixtape Room for Improvement.
Drake attended Vaughan Road Academy in Toronto he graduated in October 2012.

Drake played in several films and TV series such as:
• Think Like a Man Too in 2014 as himself alongside Michael Ealy, Meagan Good, Regina Hall, Terrence J, Romany Malco, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Gary Owen, Gabrielle Union, La La Anthony, and Kevin Hart.
• A voice actor in the 2012 film Ice Age 4: Continental Drift as Ethan alongside Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Jennifer Lopez, and Queen Latifah.

Drake Net Worth Forbes, Salary and Wealth in 2020:

Drake’s net worth is around $ 85 million
Drake’s salary per year is not available
Drake’s source of wealth: Rapper

Drake height and weight 2020

Drake’s height is 6 FT or 1.83 m Like:
James Van Der Beek the American actor, Nelson Mandela the Former President of South Africa, Tom Hanks the American actor and Nick Nolte the American actor.

Drake’s weight is 152 lbs or 69 kg

Eyes color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Shoe size: 13
Chest size: 41 in or 104 cm
Arms / Biceps size: 14 in or 35.5 cm
Waist size: 30 in or 76 cm
(body measurements, Hips size, Dress Size, Shoe size, Bra size, Dress Size): are not available

Drake pictures:

Decade strong with my bro. Just wanted to take this time to apologize for that night I made my tings sister braid your hair before the show in Toronto and well l Drake wrote:Drake Net Worth forbes 2020 - height weight Captur85
Drake's Dad Hasn't Gotten Around to Listening to Views l Drake wrote:

Drake personal Quotes

There will be days when I walk in an arena and people will cheer and then there might be days when I walk in an arena and people might boo, but it all sounds the same to me because it's all just noise that lets me know that I'm relevant.

adminn9 said on 12/6/2019, 15:52
Drake forbes 2020 wrote:Drake's Net Worth: $150 Million In 2020

Aubrey “Drake” Graham—perhaps the world’s biggest Toronto Raptors fan—placed fifth on this year’s ranking of the world’s wealthiest hip-hop artists, which appears in the latest issue of Forbes. Here’s a closer look at his empire.

From 2018 to 2019, Drake's net worth grew by 50%, according to Forbes. And that's thanks to way more than just his music.
/p>

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J